Start the Enrollment Process With NSTS
We will make getting your CDL a lot easier than you can imagine it could be. We can help you figure out which career training program to enroll in and how to pay for it. You can pay out-of-pocket or utilize one of our financial assistance programs if you qualify. Our lifetime job placement assistance will help you throughout your career as well. Our goal is to make sure you get the most out of your truck driving training.
Admission to NSTS and the Professional Truck Driver programs includes:
- Must be at least 18 years of age. (The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) requires that all interstate drivers be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide a driving record free of current serious violations
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical as required by Federal & State agencies.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen when administered.
- No felony convictions in the past five (5) years. All criminal records are subject to review and may be required to provide a letter of intent to hire from a prospective employer.
Your Admissions Officer will cover any and all additional enrollment requirements for those who wish to enroll at NSTS as a regular student, and will provide a list of items that must be completed prior to enrollment.